熱門文章

2010-05-15

天人共振音樂(英文分享)-UNIVERSAL RESONANCE FROM HEAVEN

 UNIVERSAL RESONANCE FROM HEAVEN

Integration Of The Body, Mind and Soul

The first time I listened to this resonance music was on the 8th April, 2010. I did not give a thought about the effect of resonance mentioned, but five minutes after I popped the CD into my car player, I was absolutely entranced by the immense effect it had on me: scenes of my various past lives kept shooting into my mind; these were scenes I recognized when I underwent hypnotizing a few months ago in order to fully understand the meaning of the circle of life.


Caught in this emotional tumult, I could hardly hold back the tears that kept brimming in my eyes. I steadied myself by taking a few deep breaths and I let my heart “go” with the flow of the music. Gradually I began to relax, the heavenly music felt like the soothing voice of Buddha , comforting me and taking away all thoughts from my mind. I do not understand resonance, but this beautiful music seems like the hand of Buddha, caressing my tired body and mind, washing away my sorrows and awakening me to look into my soul. To me, this special music composed by Master Tsai is a special gift from heaven, my deepest gratitude to Master Tsai for your exceptional talent and this wonderful transformation of the “Voice of Buddha”.

沒有留言:

張貼留言